The AENOR certificate based on the UNE-ISO 27001 Security Management System standard certifies that IDEAS has implemented a Management System that reinforces and protects Information Security, betting on continuous improvement.
This standard contains the processes aimed at guaranteeing security in the information systems of the services provided by IDEAS, as well as the correct operation and management of the data.
The purpose of obtaining this certificate is the importance of information, both physical and digital, since they are one of the main assets of organizations. For IDEAS, the protection and security of these is fundamental, thus ensuring the correct development of the business and transmitting trust and security to stakeholders, clients and users.
The implementation of this standard assures companies a focus on information management, ensuring that it is in a protected and available manner, ensuring the technical, physical, personnel and company process security.
As it is private and valuable information, it is sought with this certificate to cover the risks associated with loss, deterioration or manipulation. For this, it has IT processes and services, which considers the impacts that may affect the organization and adapts to these with strategic procedures in consideration of a continuous improvement of the company.
Obtaining this AENOR ISO 27001 certificate allows us to guarantee the confidentiality of the information available and accessible only to authorized personnel when required, together with its integrity. In addition to generating trust towards the company, since it is a world-leading certification.
This standard has generic requirements according to the treatment of information security and the needs of the organization, so that it is applicable to different types of clients, whatever their size, functions or nature.
The certification contributes with its implementation a reduction in costs from security incidents, guaranteeing the protection of the information that is handled. It also ensures that it meets the legal requirements within the scope of information protection. This standard is internationally recognized and suitable for any type of organization. Being a standard with a long history, it has been incorporating the relevant improvements in relation to information security.
Advantages it brings to companies:
- It allows organizations, based on their business objectives, to incorporate privacy and information security risk management using continuous improvement.
- It has the legal management systems of the standard based on the data protection of the country in question.
- It emphasizes the principle of proactive responsibility, since there is evidence of the certification to support compliance with data protection legislation.
- To report incidents, security and privacy breaches, it has effective mechanisms and controls.
- It allows a moderate financial sanction in case of breach of data protection.
- For the treatment of the data, it has an implementation of privacy by design.
- Likewise, for the treatment of data and its management, it provides transparency and efficiency to clients
This standard is compatible with other management system standards.
Content of ISO 27001 standard and what it contributes to companies:
- Understanding the context of the organization, its needs and expectations together with the determination of the scope of the information security management system.
- Leadership and commitment, with established roles, responsibilities and authorities and with an established policy.
- Planning, considering the appropriate actions to deal with risks and opportunities and establish the objectives to be achieved.
- Support, resources, skills, awareness, communication and the relevant information documented, controlled and updated.
- Operation and planning of the processes together with the assessment and treatment of risks.
- Carry out a performance evaluation, organizing internal audits and reviews by management
Establish continuous improvement of non-conformities and corrective actions.
After an exhaustive and rigorous audit process, IDEAS GRC obtained the ISO/IEC 27001 certification in early 2019, after the corresponding AENOR INTERNACIONAL, S.A.U. audit process, of our Information Security Management System. Based on the foregoing, the security of the information contained in the information systems that support the provision of the IDEAS GRC service, as well as the application itself, has been demonstrated. Certificate